A simply stunning home, situated on c.11.75 acres of good grassland, approached by a long tree-lined driveway & just 10 minutes from Wexford Town.
The whole property oozes a sense of tranquillity & peace.
The main house (most likely dating back to the early 1920’s) has been tastefully extended and renovated – all to keep in character with the original.
The house flows Beautifully-Kitchen to Conservatory to Livingroom from the Hallway.
The residence is surrounded by mature trees hedging’s & shrubberies and adjoins 5 farm outbuildings 2 of which are original stone & mortar with the remainder being of concrete block.
NOTE:- A further 17 Acres of good agricultural land is also available with this property at a separate valuation.
2 reception rooms
Open plan Kitchen dining room
Large utility room
• Original Granite Piers to House Entrance.
• Limestone Piers to Driveway
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Double Glazed Windows
• Garden designed to get all day sun & includes original granite hand trough
• Carpets, Curtains & Blinds Included
• Top Class integrated electrical appliances
• All floors at 1st Floor level have original timber.
• At Ground Floor all rooms have ceiling coving.
• Garden with water feature and two paved areas.