Your unique chance to own your own piece of the legendary landscape of Carlingford.
DNG Duffy bring to market ten large duplexes at Cuchulainn Heights, at the foot of Slieve Foy. All duplexes boast views of the mountains and Carlingford Lough and 2 showhouses have already been fully fitted out.
The breathe taking scenery of these 10 luxury duplexes, all with large balconies is designed around the theme of serenity and mindfulness and gives the owner the opportunity to unwind and let their soul standstill. The scenery remind us the ancient landscape of the area which was the stomping ground for Ireland's legendary heroes. Cuchulainn stalked the Cooley Peninsula and you can still pick out the bits of scenery that crop up in this 2,000-year-old tale.
The high specification finish offering large living space over 2 floors including 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
With a travel time of 50 minutes from Dublin airport and 1 hour from Belfast these apartments are an ideal investment for commute or a holiday retreat.
• Teak wooden panelling with painted plaster elevations
• Communal Parking
• Hardwood double glazed external doors
• Balcony with glazed up rights
WINDOWS & DOORS
• Hardwood double glazed windows
• Front door with multipoint locking system
• All walls and ceilings painted throughout in selected emulsion
• Woodwork painted in a white satinwood finish
• Panel doors
• Hardwood handrail staircase with glazed up rights
• High efficiency gas boiler
• Wired for Satellite TV to main rooms
• Ample phone and data points
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout
• Contemporary style kitchen or PC sum
• Choice of complementary work surfaces
• Upstands to match work surfaces
• En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom
• High quality shower door in en-suite
• Sanitary ware (may vary per duplex)
• Wall & floor tiles in wet areas
• Heated chrome towe ...