4 bed end of terrace townhouse c.1,750 sq.ft. - Type D1 - Price from €375,000 (off plans)
SOLD OUT. CANCELLATIONS ONLY.
They are built to an “A” Rated Energy Standard.
For further information contact REA Coonan at 01 – 6288400 or by emailing email@example.com
Rathcoole Village is home to an excellent range of pubs and restaurants and it benefits from being ideally located close to many Golf and Sports Clubs. There are numerous shopping centres within a short drive to include City West, Liffey Valley, The Square, Dundrum Shopping Centre and Kildare Village. The Avoca Shopping Centre and Café is located on the outskirts of the village at Junction 4 on the N7.
Croftwell could not be situated in a more convenient location to make the most of the excellent amenities in the area.
It boasts immediate access to the Naas Road (N7) and the M50 motorway is just a short drive away allowing for simple and easy commuting to and from Dublin City and surrounding areas.
PLEASE BE ADVISED - the attached photographs are not interiors or exteriors of the showhouse in Croftwell. They are interior photos of a property built by the same developers at Aubrey Manor and are used to show the style and standard of finish.
Low Energy Design
• ‘A’ rated energy efficient houses
• Low maintenance attractive brick front elevation
• Low energy and low carbon houses
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs
• Super warm concrete construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
• Triple Glazed high performance, low U-value windows and external doors
• Air Source Heat P ...