Now launched these new generation of A rated homes at Coulter Place, the remaining 3 Bed Semi-Detached Homes at Park Hill, Coulter Place.
Each house has an A3 energy rating which is an energy efficiency that far exceeds the average home.
New families in mind and built to the highest standards, each new home is spacious and packed full of starter family-friendly features.
Built and finished to exacting standards, Coulter Place boasts many desirable features such as an extremely efficient 'Air to Water' heating system, (no more expensive oil or gas bills), double glazed windows and doors, stylish external finishes, generously proportioned reception room, bedrooms and bathroom, quality fitted kitchen and quality fittings. Located off the Armagh Road, Coulter Place is both 3 minutes drive to Dundalk's town centre and M1 mortoway.
Builder BWH Developments.
• Help to Buy Scheme Approved Homes
• Concrete built
• Stylish brick front elevation with plaster finishes
• Black facia and soffits
Seeded back garden
• Air to Water heat pump delivering an A3 BER rating
• All walls and ceilings painted throughout in selected paints
• Woodwork painted in a white satinwood finish
• Shaker style white oak finished doors
• Elegant white painted staircase
• Wired for Satellite TV to main rooms
• Cat 5 cable data points for your Smart TVs, Broadband, etc
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout
• A Rated external double glazed windows and doors
• Shaker style kitchen as per showhouse
• Tiled splash backs as per show house
• Stainless steel extractor fan
• Fitted wardrobes in selected bedrooms
• En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom
• Quality shower door
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Tiled floor and wet area as per tile in show house
• Heated chrome towel rails
• 10 year structural warranty by Global Home Warr ...