Off Plan Event Friday 22nd of June from 2pm at DNG Duffy, 66 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk.
To launch the new generation of A rated homes at Coulter Place, this event will release eight 3 Bed Semi-Detached Homes at €185,000 at Park Hill, Coulter Place.
Each house has an A3 energy rating which is an energy efficiency that far exceeds the average home.
New families in mind and built to the highest standards, each new home is spacious and packed full of starter family-friendly features.
Built and finished to exacting standards, Coulter Place boasts many desirable features such as an extremely efficient 'Air to Water' heating system, (no more expensive oil or gas bills), double glazed windows and doors, stylish external finishes, generously proportioned reception room, bedrooms and bathroom, quality fitted kitchen and quality fittings. Outside each and every house has decorative cobble lock paths, tarmac driveways and seeded back garden with patio area. Located off the Armagh Road, Coulter Place is both 3 minutes drive to Dundalk's town centre and M1 mortoway.
Builder BWH Developments.
• Help to Buy Scheme Approved Homes
• Concrete built
• Stylish brick front elevation with plaster finishes
• Black facia and soffits
• Concrete paths and tarmac driveways
• Seeded back garden
• Air to Water heat pump delivering an A3 BER rating
• All walls and ceilings painted throughout in selected paints
• Woodwork painted in a white satinwood finish
• Shaker style white oak finished doors
• Elegant white painted staircase
• Wired for Satellite TV to main rooms
• Cat 5 cable data points for your Smart TVs, Broadband, etc
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout
• A Rated external double glazed windows and doors
• Shaker style kitchen as per showhouse
• Tiled splash backs as per show house
• Stainless steel extractor fan
• Fitted wardrobes in selected bedrooms
• En-s ...