DescriptionSuperb four bedroom detached house extending to 295 sq m (3,175 sq ft) approximately, situated on a private, elevated site extending to 0.53 Ha (1.32 Acres) approximately. Superbly laid out modern, spacious, accommodation finished to a high standard throughout with superb uninterrupted views overlooking Murloy Bay, Broad Water towards Marks Point, Fanad and Devlinreagh, Carrigart.
Facilities and amenities nearby or within a short drive include the glorious Ballymastocker Beach, 18 hole golf courses at Portsalon and Rosapenna, fishing, walking, hill climbing, etc., etc. Letterkenny, the principal town of the county with excellent shopping facilities is within a comfortable 30 minute drive. City of Derry Airport within comfortable hour drive and Belfast International Airport within two hours.
- 180° Views overlooking Mulroy Bay.
- Bright, modern, spacious architecturally designed accommodation.
- Extends to 295 sq m approximately.
- 4 Reception Rooms.
- 4 Ensuite Bedrooms.
- High quality fixtures, fittings and appliances throughout to include American style Siemens fridge / freezer, Ilive electric oven, 7 burner gas hob with interchangeable hot / grill plate, Siemens extractor hood, two electric waste compactors, Siemens dishwasher and Siemens steam oven, Norcool large drawer fridge, Gaggenau wine cooler, Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer.
- German high gloss kitchen with Italian polished countertop.
- Italian porcelain tiling and timber flooring throughout
- Underfloor and oil fired central heating.
- BEAM central vacuum system.
- Elevated position.
- Paved patio area
- Electric gates.
- Monitored security alarm system.
- Septic tank and mains water.
Included / excluded from sale
All existing floor coverings, light fittings and curtains are included together with aforementioned appliances. Specifically excluded from the sale is the light fitting in the Dining Room, ceiling and wall lights in the hall landing area, ceiling lights in the master bedroom and the curtains in the sitting room.
Entrance Hall 3.26m x 1.67m.
Plus 11.70m x 1.28m.
Plus 8.11m x 1.84m.
Lounge 6.57m x 5.81m.
Plus 1.61m x 1.23m.
Less 1.51m x 1.41m.
Snug 4.64m x 4.10m.
Kitchen / Living Area 5.66m x 5.23m.
Plus 3.98m x 1.53m.
Dining Room 4.44m x 3.86m.
Utility Room 3.50m x 3.06m.
Wc and whb 2.10m x 1.48m.
Bedroom 1 4.18m x 3.27m.
En-Suite Shower Room 2.08m x 1.67m.
Bedroom 2 4.30m x 3.46m.
Plus 0.95m x 0.42m.
Plus 2.03m x 1.27m.
Bedroom 3 4.75m x 3.68m.
Jack & Jill En-Suite 2.32m x 1.85m.
Garage 5.91m x 5.17m.
Master Bedroom 5.13m x 4.51m.
Plus 4.65m x 1.43m.
En-Suite Shower Room 3.68m x 3.17m.
Open landing to Walk in Wardrobe 3.85m x 1.02m.
Walk in Wardrobe 3.42m x 2.88m.
Cloakroom 2.32m x 1.21m.
Attic Storage 8.45m x 4.05m.
BER DetailsBER: C1
BER No: 111180824
Performance Indicator: 174.68
DirectionsTake the R245 from Letterkenny to Ramelton crossing the bridge over the River Lennon and bear left for Milford. On the outskirts of Milford shortly after the Milford Inn Hotel take the R246 on the right to Kerrykeel. Follow the R246 to Kerrykeel and turn left at the crossroads. Continue on the R246 for about 2.50 km then take the left fork for the R247 to Tamney. The property is located on the right-hand side about 2.50 km along this road, easily identifiable by our prominent “For Sale” board.”
Latitude: 55.174564 Longitude: -7.678183 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Letterkenny on 074 9122211