DNG Ella Dunphy are delighted to present to the market this charming cottage situated on approximately 1.1 acre in the townland of Coolcullen, Coon, Co. Kilkenny. The bright and generously proportioned accommodation of approximately 484 sq.Ft / 45 Sq.Mts captures a completely rural, peaceful setting and incorporates superb countryside views yet it is conveniently located within 18km of Kilkenny city and only 15 minutes from the M9 Motorway linking Kilkenny/Waterford/Dublin. This property must be viewed to be truly appreciated. Viewings by appointment only.
- Traditional Irish Extended Cottage with original features throughout
- Large mature site of 1.1 Acres
- 15 minutes to Kilkenny City
- Peaceful, tranquil setting with neighbours close by
- Double glazed Windows throughout
- Total floor area of: 484 Sq.Ft/45 Sq.Mts
- 15 Minutes from the M9 Motorway linking Kilkenny/Dublin/Waterford
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private septic tank
1.50m x 1.52m
Traditional porch with paved stone flooring continuing to living room.
Perfect draught lobby and drawing light to living room.
3.24m x 3.40m
Very special centre piece room uniquely set with old Irish charm and original features.
High cladded ceilings and large original open fireplace with cast iron fixtures and timber mantelpiece. Doors to bedroom and kitchen.
3.02m x 3.40m
Natural stone floor.
Good selection of ground and eye level kitchen units.
Oil fired Rayburn range cooker.
5.00m x 3.40m
Large double room. ...