BROE auctioneers are delighted to present a large site with detached cottage (c.50 sq.m) located in the heart of Newcastle Village close to all amenities. This 1940’s constructed two bedroom property comes to the market in need of extensive refurbishment. The cottage is situated on a large site which boasts development potential subject to planning permission. This site is completely overgrown currently but extends to c. 450 sq.m and would make an ideal purchase for a builder, investor or those wishing to extend / refurbish to create a terrific family home.
Lounge 4.80m x 3.50m With open fire place, sink.
(1) Bedroom 3.33m x 2.62m Bedroom with open fire (to front).
(2) Bedroom 3.00m x 4.58m Large double bedroom with open fire place.
Bathroom 2.75m x 2.08m Bathroom with W.C, W.H.B & bath.
Outside Large gardens extending to c.445 sq.m.
• C. 50 sq.m
• Large site c.445 sq.m with development potential
• Ideal location in Newcastle Village
• Easy access to N7, Greenogue Business Park & Citywest Business Park
• Suits Investor / Builder
BER: G BER No.110533858 Energy Performance Indicator:1771.16 kWh/m²/yr
Unit D Tower Commercial Centre, Monastery Road, Dublin 22.
Tel: 01 4594433
PSRA Licence No. 001123