The village of Caherconlish is located 16 km southeast of Limerick City in County Limerick. It is one half of the parish of Caherconlish/Caherline in the Diocese of Cashel & Emly. The village's fairly close proximity to Limerick City has meant a growth in both the size and population of the village, as Caherconlish is now seen as a commuter town of the city. Neighbouring villages include Boher, Ballyneety, Herbertstown, Kilteely and Pallasgreen.
The location of this development is ideal for those looking for the country life but within walking distance of the local amenities.
Cois Rioga comprises a mixture of detached, semi-detached and terraced residential dwellings. The properties subject to this appraisal comprise of 8 residential dwellings. 4 no. three bed town houses and 4 no. four bed semi-detached houses. Presently all units are let.
1. House No. 6 Cois Rioga 4 Bed Semi 1400 sq ft
2. House No. 14 . Cois Rioga 4 Bed Semi 1400 sq ft
3. House No. 19 . Cois Rioga 4 Bed Semi 1400 sq ft
4. House No. 20 . Cois Rioga 4 Bed Semi 1400 sq ft
5. House No. 39 . Cois Rioga 3 Bed TH 1400 sq ft
6. House No. 40 . Cois Rioga 3 Bed TH1400 sq ft
7. House No 38 Cios Rioga 3 Bed TH1400 sq ft
8. House No. 43 Cios Rioga 3 Bed TH1400 sq ft
Sales Process :
Best Bids Format
All information uploaded to dataroom for inspection - please contact 061 279300 for access (unless previously sold)
Expressions of interest to be submitted in writing to REA O'Connor Murphy by 12 noon on 9th November 2017.
Best and final to be submitted by contract to REA O'Connor Murphy by 12 noon on 23rd November 2017.
For further information and a detailed brochure please con ...