- Detached three bedroom house.
- Single storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Gardens to the front and rear.
- Off street parking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 60 sq. m (645 sq. ft).
- Situated on a site extending to approximately 1.23 hectares (3.03 acres).
- Dunmore is a village in County Galway located approximately 49 km north east of Galway city.
- The subject property is located on unnamed road which can be accessed via N83 3.6 km north of Dunmore village centre.
- Local amenities include Dunmore national school, Bank of Ireland, Dunmore McHales G.A.A.Grounds, Dunmore Demesne Golf Club and a range of shops. Futher amenities can be found in Tuam located 15.2 km south east of Donmore.
- Transport links include Bus Eireann service (64, 429 & 488), Ballyhaunis Train Station 15.6 km and the N83.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
BER DetailsBER: G