Two bedroom detached house located in Clooneenmore just 5 minutes drive to Rathlee. Convenient to the local shop, school and church. Enniscrone is located just about 10 minutes drive. The property consists on two receptions rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property is located just about 5 minutes drive to the beach in Easkey and 10 minutes to Enniscrone beach, which is renowned for its 5 km of wide sandy beaches that sweep round into the estuary of the River Moy.
Living room 4.46m (14'8") x 4.26m (14'0")
It has two windows with excellent views to the front and back of the property, Very bright room and good sun orientation. It has stove, neutral decor and tiled floor.
Kitchen 2.77m (9'1") x 2.62m (8'7")
The kitchen has a good range of oak built-in units with electric hoob. Very bright room with excellent views to the countryside. Neutral decor and tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 4.18m (13'9") x 3.91m (12'10")
Walk in wardrobe and two windows. It has an open fire place and hot press. Very bright room with neutral decor and solid timber floor.
Bedroom 2 4.17m (13'8") x 3.57m (11'9")
Bright room with neutral decor and solid timber floor.
Bathroom 2.73m (8'11") x 1.01m (3'4")
White W.C., wash basin and shower. Electric shower and pump shower. Neutral decor and fully tiled.
• Two bedroom detached house located in Clooneenmore.
• Just 5 minutes drive to Rathlee and Easkey and 10 minutes to Enniscrone.
• Convenient to the local shop, church, school and beach.
• Easkey beach is just about 5 minutes.
• Enniscrone beach is just about 10 minutes, reowned for its 5 km of wide sandy beaches.
• The property consists on 2 receptions rooms, kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
BER: F BER No.110229317 Energy Performance Indicator:422.05 kWh/m²/yr