A Limestone-Faced Derelict Cottage, on a 1 Acre Site.
Great potential for renovation or as part of a larger
re-construction project, subject to planning permission.
This property is well located, an easy 2km drive from Roscrea & 17km from Birr.
It is also just 1km from the very modern Dromakeenan National School and it is on the periphery of the wonderful Golden Grove amenity area.
Roscrea provides direct motorway access to Dublin & Shannon Airports.
• A south-facing derelict cottage with a limestone front façade - the limestone was re-claimed from the nearby Georgian period Golden Grove House, when it had just been demolished.
• A four-roomed building, consisting of a kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a small back hall.
• The site area is 1 Acre. The folio number is TY17886.
• There was running water in this cottage and also an electricity connection (both are dis-connected now).
• There is no septic tank or waste drainage facility.
• There is an old stone building to the back of the cottage, which has a galvenised roof.
• The existing cattle handling/crush facilities will be removed from the property before the closure of a sale.
• This cottage needs complete renovation throughout and both the cottage and grounds ooze potential.
• BER exempt.
Proceed past the Spar Station/Lidl which is on the N62, the Roscrea to Birr Road. Continue for 1.8km and turn right at the first junction you meet. Continue for 0.2km, the property for sale is on the left hand side, just after the Roscrea Oil premises. A For Sale Signboard has been erected outside.
• XY Co-ordinates: 612212, 690906