Open Viewing: Sat 24 Feb, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Open Viewing: Sun 25 Feb, 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Churchfields: Family life enhanced in beautiful Ashbourne
Perfect for families big and small, Churchfields is an exceptional development of new two-, four- and five-bedroom homes in Ashbourne, Co Meath. Each of these spacious houses includes an array of high-quality features, such as large, contemporary kitchens; bright, generous-sized bathrooms; excellent storage space throughout; well-designed utility rooms; and high ceilings, as well as a range of energy-efficient features such as solar panels. Extra-large windows flood each house with natural light.
Churchfields is located in Ashbourne, a thriving town packed with excellent schools, sporting and leisure facilities. Its close proximity to Dublin City Centre, the M50 and Dublin Airport, along with excellent public transport options, means that travelling is a breeze, no matter where you need to be. City and country, both are on your doorstep.
Why buy at Churchfields?
• Spacious family homes featuring large and bright kitchens and bathrooms, along with excellent storage space throughout
• Beautifully landscaped public and private green areas
• Energy-efficient homes that are comfortable and cost-effective to run
• Ideal location close to Dublin City Centre, the M50 and Dublin Airport
• Close to an abundance of schools, retail outlets and leisure activities
For more and to register your interest, see www.churchfields.ie
Appointed Selling Agents - Hooke & MacDonald and REA T & J Gavigan
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specificat ...