€165,000 arrow_downward €-14,000 on 5th Oct 16
Beautifully presented two-storey semi-detached property located on the Main Street within walking distance of all town amenities, church and fire station to either side, petrol station / shop across the street, only minutes from Motorway - on Dublin's commuter belt. Private walled in property front and rear, with gated vehicular access to the rear, pedestrian access to the front. This property is owner occupied and is in immaculate condition throughout, worthy of inspection!
FEATURES / SERVICES
• Beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home located on the Main Street. Ideally this would suit a retired person having all amenities within walking distance or equally suitable for those looking to be on the commuter belt with the Motorway just a minute away - Cork and Dublin only an hours drive.
• This home was built in 2003 and has been beautifully maintained by the current owners, the adjoining property is also owner occupied.
• Urlingford is an ideal spot for those who want to enjoy a country lifestyle coupled with easy access to Kilkenny, Thurles, Dublin / Cork. Daily buses running.
• DG PVC windows; Attic Floored; Wired for ISDN line, fax, phone and alarm
• Gas Heating, Mains water & sewerage
• Maintenance free exterior, walled in garden to front with yard to rear
• Conservatory – off the kitchen, giving extra living space.
• Attic floored with light.
* This house was the original showhouse for the estate, and has been kept in immaculate condition with a few additional features to the outside, enhancing the property.
SALE TO INCLUDE
• Carpets, curtains and light fittings
• Built-in wardrobes in all three bedrooms
• Inse ...