REA Coonan are delighted to offer this superb 4 bedroom detached family property ideally located just off the Celbridge Road close to Straffan Road junction. The property is presented
in turn-key condition and is a short stroll from the University town of Maynooth & Train
station. The property offers flexible and very spacious accommodation with many attractive
features including private front & rear garden with gated front entrance. The accommodation
in brief consists of entrance hall, large living room, study/bedroom 1, ground floor main
bathroom, bedroom 2, Lounge/sitting room, kitchen/dining room and utility room.
Upstairs has two additional bedrooms, both rooms have very generous proportions and
extensive custom built wardrobe/storage space, both rooms come with en suite bathrooms.
Overall internal floor area is circa, c.1,900 sq. ft (176 sq. m). Viewing strictly by appointment only.
• Extends to approx. 1,900 sq. ft (176 sq. m)
• Double glazed windows, Scandinavian pine
with K class
• Large Detached Family Home of circa
• Property Built in 2004
• Oil fired central heating
• South facing rear garden not overlooked
• Landscaped gardens to the front and rear
• 5 min walk to the train station
• 67 bus route runs adjacent to the property
• Large driveway accommodates 4/5 cars
• Outside water tap
• PVC facia, soffit and gutters
• Gated front entrance
• Large Private site
• Fully alarmed
• Pine internal doors, skirting and architraves
with a low maintenance lacquer finish.
• 2 zoned heating system controls
• Solid oak wood kitchen with granite work