A well presented three bedroom detached dormer bungalow with sunroom, located on the outskirts of the popular village of Carrigart. The property extends to 120 sq m (1,300 sq ft) approximately and stands on 0.25 Ha (0.62 Acres). The property enjoys a countryside setting and views towards Devlin and Mulroy Bay.
Carrigart is within a 5 minute drive and all amenities of Rossguill and Fanad Peninsula are within a short distance. Ideal starter / holiday home.
Included in the sale
The sale includes all existing floor coverings, blinds, light fittings and built in electric appliances.
Facebook & Websites
Further details, photos and video tour are available at www.facebook.com/sherryfitzgeraldrainey/ and www.sfr.ie
Special Features & Services
- Lovely, rural setting.
- Views towards Devlin and Mulroy Bay.
- Tranquil and scenic location ideal for exploring the wonderful natural amenities of the Fanad and Rossguill Peninsulas.
- Located within 8km of Downings.
- Modern accommodation.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed window and door frames.
- Large site, potential to extend, subject to P.P.
- Ideal starter home.
- Holiday home location.
- Close proximity to the Harry Blaney Bridge.
Entrance Hall 3.10m x 1.95m.
Sitting Room 6.68m x 3.45m.
Conservatory 2.98m x 3.00m.
Kitchen 3.41m x 2.27m.
plus 2.18m x 1.22m.
Bedroom 4.06m x 3.30m.
Family Bathroom 2.47m x 1.81m.
Master Bedroom 2.10m x 1.10m.
plus 2.51m x 2.28m.
plus En-Suite Shower Room 2.27m x 1.35m.
Bedroom 4.38m x 3.32m. < ...