€210,000 -€40,000 on 2nd Nov 17
A rare opportunity to purchase a most significant Residential holding:
- C.20 Acres of excellent quality, level, sheltered agri lands.
- The main dwelling house is of a stone build construction & will require works to bring up to modern standards, the property is complemented by an array of stone outbuildings.
- Offered for Sale by Private treaty.
Located just off the R639, Main Mitchelstown- Cahir road, just 15km from Mitchelstown & convenient to Clonmel, Cork & Limerick, This holding is strategically located in one of Munsters most prime agricultural regions with unrivalled transport routes but also benefitting from the scenic countryside, aswell as a large number of tourist trails & attractions branching out from the area . Ballyhoura, Mitchelstown & Cahir Golf courses, Mitchelstown caves, Galtee Mountains, to name just a few.
- This excellent South facing holding benefits
from extensive road frontage.
- C.20 Acres of level, low-lying and sheltered agricultural lands - producing cereal crop.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse requiring some modernisation.
- Stone outbuildings that may lend themselves to conversion.
- Many original features.
- Short distance from J12 & 13 of the M8.
- Stunning countryside views.
- Jack Lynch tunnel 40minutes.
- Newlands cross 1hr 50minutes.
- A rare opportunity.
Documents & Directions:
Please see brochure, which is only accessible on www.daft.ie/myhome in pdf format, tablets and mobile devices may not be able to access this content.
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 740.29 kWh/m2/yr
Baldwin Street, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork,
Tel: 025 85700