Extensive property rich with medieval history located at the hearth of Graiguenamanagh town. This deceptively large 7 bedroom family home is engrained in the fabric of Duiske Abbey and offers endless potential. Currently set out for residential living, it retains a ground floor shop unit and offers superb scope for development potential subject to planning. With private car parking and enclosed rear garden included, this property must be viewed to realise the potential.
- Prime location within popular tourist attraction
- C. 371 sq.m
- Ground floor shop unit on Graiguenamanagh’s main shopping thoroughfare with excellent window frontage
- Ideally located beside Duiske Abbey (Graiguenamanagh’s main tourist attraction).
- Originally owned by the Abbey and still incorporates old stone wall boundaries and picturesque Abbey views from the private rear garden.
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Private car parking (off street)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Suitable as both residential and commercial space
BER No. 107444689
Energy Performance Indicator: 397.25 kWh/m²/yr
5.99m x 1.35m
Accessed from side of property
Leading to ground floor shop unit and residential house
Small walk-in cloak room
5.27m x 3.73
Open fully functioning fireplace with electric effect fire
Three sky lights for additional light
Wall mounted lights
5.13m x 4.77m
Vinyl floor. Bright open kitchen
'Aga' oil fired range cooker
Selection of fitted storage unit
Ground level kitchen units with la ...