· Superb stone & brick built family home extending to c.264 sq.m. (2,850 sq.ft.)
· Idyllic rural location adjacent to Mullingar and the M4 motorway
· Mature gardens & paddock with the entire holding covering c.5 acres
· Large detached garage (c.127 sq.m.(1,370 sq.ft.) with secondary road entrance
· Architecturally salvaged stonework and interior features
Extends to approx. 264 sqm (2,850 sq.ft)
C. 5 Acres of land
Built in 1996
Oil fired central heating with back boiler in the Sitting Room
Under floor heating in the Kitchen, Utility, dining and master en-suite.
Extended Kitchen since 2014
Central vacuum system
Hardwood double glazed Sash Windows
Handsome stone façade built with reclaimed stone
Large carport of 25 sqm
Outside electricity supply
Solid wooden fascia and soffit with white PVC downpipes
Large detached garage of 123 sqm (1,328 sqft)
Well water, with water softener.
Entrance hallway 6.04m x 2.27m + 1.00m x 4.6m
Liscannor stone floor, wall panelling, alarm panel
Sitting room 3.90m x 7.81m
With solid wood floor, dual aspect, fireplace with back boiler, coving, TV point
Kitchen / Dining 3.64m x 3.48m +8.3m x 4.18m + 3.05m x 1.5m
Tulip wood wall and floor units, quartz counter top, tiled floor and splash back, Central Island with Bowl and ½ stainless steel sink, TV point, 5 ring electric induction hob, Dual oven and warming drawer, second sink near the windows.
Downstairs Bathroom 2.67m x 2.92m < ...