Fine period style residence positioned on an 8 acre plot situated in South-West Wexford.
This property, which comes to the market in need of upgrading, offers a shell building with large concrete base for extension to the rear.
There is also a basement section to the side and rear of the house. The potential with regard to this house is enormous.
Full maps and particulars available from sole agent.
Entrance Hall 2.0m x 5.3m. Staircase and tiled floor.
Living Room 4.0m x 5.1m.
Sitting Room 4.0m x 5.1m.
Room One 4.1m x 5.1m. Cast iron fireplace.
Room Two 4.1m x 5.2m. Cast iron fireplace.
Landing 1.9m x 5.2m.
Rear of House:
Concrete Base 6.0m x 10.0m.
Basement Section to West Side 6.0m x 7.8m + 6.2m x 7.5m.
Outbuildings Two span hayshed with lean-to.
Various stone out offices.
- Lovely mature trees and quiet secluded setting just 3km from Duncannon.
- Fantastic countryside views.
- House is offered for sale as a shell with new windows and some works started.
- Fine 8 acre plot with useful outbuilding to the rear.
- Dual access points.
- Lovely front facade with enormous potential.
- Well water, ESB, septic tank sewage.
BER No: 109785840
Performance Indicator: 1205.19
From Ramsgrange proceed along R733 in the direction of Wellingtonbridge. Take a right after Council Depot. Proceed for 500m and turn left up L8099. Continue for 600m and turn right. Continue for 900m and property is on the right-hand side.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald New Ross on 051 426161
Sherry FitzGerald Radford Offices, The Quay, New Ross, Co. Wexford< ...