*** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ***
17th July 2019 at 3 p.m.
The Killashee Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare
Once in a decade, a house comes to the market in Carlow that stands out from the crowd.
Located on perhaps the most prestigious road near town, Barrow House is a magnificent 5-bed detached house on an exceptional c. 1 acre site, whose back garden leads directly to the River Barrow.
Set well back off the road, the house is well-placed on a most mature site with various species of shrubs and trees providing colour and privacy throughout.
Intricate wrought iron gates hinged on granite piers lead to a winding driveway through mature beech.
Barrow House has a lovely homely feel with a seamless flow through the living accommodation giving a bright and airy feel to the entire house.
French doors link the hall, sitting room and family room with the conservatory.
Each room is generously proportioned, and all have good views, most particularly to the rear of the house which overlooks an extensive patio area, south facing rear garden which benefits from afternoon/evening sun with glimpses of the Killeshin Hills through the trees.
Carlow town centre is just a 5 minute pathway walk yet this home has a real country feel.
For those interested in commuting, Kilkenny is a c. 25 minutes drive, Waterford/Naas - 40 minutes and Newlands Cross 55 minutes.
A.M.V. - €550,000
• Entrance: 1.80m x 1.80m
• Hall: 4.07m x 3.38m
• Toilet: 1.46m x 1.10m
• Music/Living Room: 4.47m x 4.16m, 2.48m x 1.10m
• Utility: 1.80m x 1.87m
• Kitchen/Dining Room: 0.91m x 1.69m, 3.35m x 6.12m, 1.32m x 1.07m, AGA cooker, patio doors leading to garden
• Family Room: 4.74m x 4.48m
• Sunroom: 3.20m x 4.98m, patio doors leading to garden
• Sitting Room: 6.69m x 4.47m, 2.47m x 1.08m
• Under stairs: 1.01m x 2.00m
• Master Bedroom: 3.97m x 4.48m, 1.18m x 2.57m
• Bathroom: 3.41m x 1.77m, 0.76m x 1.04m
• Bedroom 2: 3. ...