Spacious detached bungalow (c.1800 square feet) on circa one acre in lovely quiet rural location approximately 1.5 miles from Breaffy village (Church, School, Pub and Hotel) and only a ten minute drive from Castlebar town. On a large site which includes a large garage and a double stable block, the interior is designed to reflect a vernacular rural cottage theme with ample use of timber and stone. There is scope to further expand the living space with a large loft area ready for conversion.
- Entrance hallway, tiled floor
- Lounge: (20'x16'9") with large natural stove open fireplace, French doors onto garden
- Kitchen/Diningroom: (26'x15'6"), split level, tiled floor in kitchen, fully fitted, Belfast sink, dual fuel range cooker
- Utility: (9'3"x7'9") with guest room
- Bedroom 1: (14'x9') with built in wardrobes and fully tiled Ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2: (13'6"x11')
- Bedroom 3: (11'x10'5")
- Bedroom 4: (11'x10'7")
- Main Bathroom: (11'x9'10") with , , pedestal bath, separate shower, partially tiled
Before Breaffy village, turn right at Cottage Road, continue over railway bridge, at Y on road, (sign for community alert) turn left, house on right on hill.
* PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
* SHED (25 square metres)
* DOUBLE STABLES (33 square metres)
* ATTIC SPACE (ready for conversion)