€120,000 €12,000 on 9th Nov 16
This 3 bedroom country residence offers peace, tranquillity and old world charm – with beautiful views from every window. Set on c. 2 acres of private and well kept gardens with mature lawn areas, shrubs and trees, as well as numerous outbuildings, this property is the perfect family home and/or country/holiday retreat.
The property is located c. 3km from Daingean town, 8km from Tyrellspass and Tullamore.
(Beautiful tiled floor in the hallway.)
Kitchen: 4.26 x 3.02
(With solid fuel Stanley cooker, hot press, tv & phone point)
Utility: 3.02 x 1.80
(With sink unit, shelving & door to back)
Sitting Room: 4.22 x 3.10
(Open fireplace & bay window)
Bedroom 1: 3.44 x 2.29
(Open fireplace and Bay window)
Bedroom 2: 4.28 x 3.93
Bedroom 3: 3.01 x 2.75
Bathroom: 2.35 x 1.87
(WHB, WC and shower)
• Double glazed windows
• Located on a c. 2 acre site
• Private well for water
• Septic tank not successfully located on the property
• Solid fuel stove
• Selection of outbuildings and garage for a car
• 5 minute drive to Croghan Hill and less than an hour’s drive to Dublin.
• The property is being sold as is.