DescriptionThis distinctive residence is situated within a spectacular lake and mountain setting in the ever so popular area of Aghadoe. The house is situated on an elevated site overlooking the beautiful McGillycuddy Reeks and the Killarney lakes. The stunning setting offers privacy and tranquillity combined with the comfort of being in striking distance of Killarney town and all its amenities. Finished to a very high standard the property offers an abundance of space for the entire family, both inside and outside.
AccommodationGo for a virtual walk of this property in the video section of this online ad.
This bright and airy property has a total floor area of c. 270 sqm and offers a large kitchen cum dining room with fully fitted kitchen units and granite worktops. Double doors lead to a bright spacious conservatory offering a perfect lounge space to enjoy the beautiful gardens and countryside. The separate living room has an open fireplace with marble surround. All front rooms downstairs benefit from panoramic windows affording stunning views across the surrounding countryside, the lakes and the mountains. There are five double bedrooms, three of them en-suite and with walk-in wardrobes. Further accommodation includes a home office, a gym, two family bathrooms and a large utility room off the kitchen. Floors are tiled in the kitchen and conservatory and hard wood floors in the living room, all the bedrooms and hallways. The bathrooms are fully tiled and have quality sanitary ware.
Double doors lead from the conservatory to a gorgeous hard landscaped courtyard with terrace area. The property stands on a fully fenced site of c. 0.82 acres which is partly laid to lawn and landscaped with mature planting. There is also plenty of parking and a separate garage.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.100466697 Energy Performance Indicator:136.19 kWh/m²/yr
LocationLocated in the ever so popular Aghadoe area, the property offers tranquillity and privacy and yet is only 10-15 minutes away from the bustling town centre of Killarney. Tralee town with all its commercial activity is only 20 minutes drive from the property. The new Fexco RDI centre & remote working Hub is a 10 minutes drive from the property.
With stunning views to the McGillycuddy Reeks and the Killarney Lakes and within close distance to the picturesque heritage town of Killarney, it is the perfect location from which to discover the South West of Ireland. The area is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt locations in the country and boasts all amenities of a modern infrastructure. Pubs, cafés, fabulous restaurants and shopping facilities are close by. The immediate vicinity is ideal for fishing, walking, hiking, biking, swimming or golf. The beaches in Rossbeigh & Inch are within a 20 minutes driving distance and there are three fabulous golf courses in Killarney, all of them within 5 minutes’ drive, with a wealth of other courses easily accessible within an hours’ drive including Dooks Golf Links, Waterville Golf Links, the Ring of Kerry Golf & Country Club Kenmare or the Kenmare Golf Club.
There are a number of fabulous national and secondary schools the vicinity and there are plenty of activities for all ages.
Only 15 minutes’ drive from Kerry Airport and one and a half hour's drive from Cork International Airport transport links within Ireland and to most major European and UK cities are in easy reach.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.