- Entrance Porch ( ) Set off with teak double front door painted black the entrance porch of this home sets the tone of the space to come within. The use of glazing to the side and overhead makes it welcoming and bright. Finished with tiled floor and crisp white colour scheme.
- Reception Hall (5.00m x 3.25m 16.40ft x 10.66ft) A beautiful entrance hall accessed via glazed front door and finished with Italian marble tiled floor. Bespoke staircase to first floor level. Recessed lights enhance the natural light here.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.10m x 5.40m 16.73ft x 17.72ft) The kitchen cum dining room is extensive in size and offers the two uses in one with ease. Located off the reception hall it overlooks the courtyard to the rear. This room has exposed ceiling beams and is finished with Italian marble tiled floor. Arranged with shaker units fitted in walnut style with complementing counter top finishing it off. The kitchen offers a host of storage and work top surfaces. Floor and eye level units with tiling in between. A sky-blue AGA sits within and while not currently used as the main form of cooking or heating could with ease be reinstated. Single drainer sink unit set below one of the two windows throwing plenty of natural light through this room. Appliances fitted include double oven, dishwasher and five ringed stove top hob with overhead extractor hood as well as ample space for an independent American fridge/freezer. An extensive island unit with hanging lights offers additional storage It sits at the centre of the kitchen and works as both a prep area as well as breakfast counter or the perfect spot for homework. This room is arranged for an independent dining table to sit inside the window offering a pleasant dining space.
- Sun Room (10.10m x 3.36m 33.14ft x 11.02ft) A beautiful addition to this home is the sunroom at an impressive 33 ft in length. The room is open plan to the kitchen/dining room making for a great family or entertainment space. Finished with walnut laminate flooring. The sun room is strategically placed capturing both the south and western aspects. Fixed glazed sections are further enhanced by the use of bi-folding doors leading directly to the gardens outside. The sun room wraps around from the open plan kitchen/dining room via an open arch and by double doors to the cosy family room.
- Utility Room (3.80m x 3.96m 12.47ft x 12.99ft) The utility room of this home is a tremendous size and perfectly placed. Accessed from the rear courtyard the room is finished with the same Italian marble tiled floor to that in the kitchen/dining room. Fitted with double tall press for storage the utility is plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer both set below counter top space with tiling overhead and additional storage presses underneath.
- Family Room (5.20m x 5.10m 17.06ft x 16.73ft) A lovely cosy room extensive in size and perfectly square. A feature fireplace sits at its heart fitted in black marble with wood surround against the backdrop of a feature wallpapered wall. Walnut laminate flooring is complimented with feature cornicing. An extra large window on the southern side complete with plantation shutters floods this room with natural light. Double doors to sun room beyond.
- Lounge (5.40m x 4.40m 17.72ft x 14.44ft) Located directly off the reception hall this room is accessed via double doors. Finished with wood laminate floor this room is lovely with two windows complete with plantation shutters on the southern side. A white marble fireplace with black and white speckled insert sits at its heart with built in stove ensuring a cosy warm room throughout the year. Cornicing finishes this room. Steps up to living room
- Living Room (4.90m x 4.20m 16.08ft x 13.78ft) A great room similar in size to that of the lounge with exposed ceiling beams. Two windows complete with plantations shutters on the southern side. A raised corner fireplace with limestone heart is a feature within this room.
- Home Office (5.13m x 4.20m 16.83ft x 13.78ft) Located off the living room and mirroring the form of the lounge and living room it has two windows complete with plantation shutters fitted. Glazed double entrance doors and feature ceiling beams with recess lighting. This room enjoys a back to back corner fireplace raised in line with that in the living room complete with limestone heart. Wood laminate floor. This room can easily take on a number of functions from home office to teenage hang out space.
- Guest WC ( ) Located off the utility room this guest wc is fitted with two-piece white suite and tastefully tiled in Italian marble floor tiles.
- Stairs and Landing ( ) A bespoke staircase leads to the first floor level. Finished with painted newels and stained handrail the thread has been treated to a painted finish. The landing is spacious and bright with plenty of natural light and painted floorboards. The landing splits the upstairs accommodation giving six bedrooms in total three on each side. Flooded with natural light through 3 separate windows all with plantation shutters fitted to choose which way to go is difficult as well as which room to choose as the main bedroom suite here.
- Main Bedroom Suite ( ) Taking up a position at the end of the hallway this is a fine main bedroom suite offering walk in robe and en-suite.
- Main Bedroom (4.87m x 3.96m 15.98ft x 12.99ft) Measuring 16ft by 13ft this is a fine room and has exposed stained floor boards throughout enhancing its appeal. With two windows complete with plantation shutters on the southern side the room has lots of natural light. The flow of the room allows the bed to be perfectly centred against the backdrop of wallpapered wall with fitted shelving either side.
- Dressing Room ( ) Accessed via glazed door from the main bedroom and fitted with wall to wall and floor to ceiling robes taking care of all those storage needs. Stained wood floor. Hot press with shelving.
- En-Suite 1 (2.83m x 1.60m 9.28ft x 5.25ft) Plumbed and arranged for four-piece suite and taking its light from a Velux overhead. Independent shower cubicle and bath tub fitted. This room requires some additional work to be perfectly functioning with the installation of WC and sink. Painted exposed floor boards.
- Bedroom 2 (5.00m x 3.18m 16.40ft x 10.43ft) Another suite and could easily be the main bedroom. Accessed directly off the landing this room offers a walk-through dressing room complete with wall to wall sliding mirrored robes giving a host of storage. The bedroom itself is dual in aspect capturing the south and western views over the gardens. The room is cosy, painted in a neutral tones and finished with recessed lights, carpet, plantation shutters and cornicing.
- Dressing Room ( ) Fitted with wall-to-wall mirrored slide robes and finished with carpet
- En-Suite 2 (1.90m x 2.10m 6.23ft x 6.89ft) Three-piece white shower suite fitted with corner entry shower and tastefully tiled. Wc and pedestal sink with vanity mirror overhead. Recessed lights.
- Bedroom 3 (4.35m x 4.18m 14.27ft x 13.71ft) Set on the western side of this home this is a fine double bedroom. Finished with exposed painted floor boards and plantation shutters on the extra-large window this room can be arranged anyway its occupier would wish.
- Bedroom 4 (3.95m x 3.65m 12.96ft x 11.98ft) Another fine double bedroom located off the landing space and flooded with natural light. This room is finished with carpet and cornicing.
- Bedroom 5 (4.16m x 3.32m 13.65ft x 10.89ft) A lovely double bedroom finished with wood laminate floor and recessed lights.
- Bedroom 6 (3.87m x 2.82m 12.70ft x 9.25ft) Double bedroom finished with carpet and Velux window for natural light. A double fitted robe takes care of all storage needs.
- Family Bathroom (2.70m x 1.60m 8.86ft x 5.25ft) A lovely family bathroom finished with tastefully tiled floor. Three-piece white suite fitted to include bath tub with Raindance shower overhead and tiled. Wc and pedestal sink fitted with vanity cabinet and mirror.