4 Bedroom Two storey house with integrated garage on a mature elevated site, walking distance from the town centre.
Situated at the top of Farnagh Hill overlooking the town in a quiet and popular residential area this house benefits from being within walking distance of the town centre yet in a countryside setting with farmland to the rear. The house has a total floor area of c. 203 Sq. meters (c. 2,185 Sq.Ft.) excluding the integrated garage, which is ideal for conversion to further accommodation. The house features a very large sitting room along with a spacious sunroom living area off the kitchen. The main bedroom has a recently refurbished ensuite. The house is on a large and mature site with substantial lawns and mature planting, creating a very private space.
SERVICES: Dual system central heating (oil & Solid fuel), Mains Water & Septic tank.
EIRCODE: N39 P8W7
GPS: 53.7132, -7.7804
• Entrance Hall - 3m x 4.2m with under stairs storage
• Sitting Room - 3.6m x 7.1m Solid oak wood floor, with two large windows at either end.
• Kitchen - 3.9m x 3.9m built in units, elec. cooker, hobb & extractor fan, Solid fuel Stanley stove (CH)
• Dining area - 3m x 2.8m tiled floor and open to kitchen
• Sun Room - 5.6m x 5m Tiled floor with substantial glazing on south and western aspects, solid roof with Velux windows.
• Utility Room - 3.8m x 2.5m tiled floor, built in units & cupboards, plumbed for washing machine
• WC & WHB - 1.3m x 1.7m tiled floor
• Integrated Garage - 3.5m x 5.7m Ideal for conversion to further accommodation subject to the necessary planning permissions
• Study / TV Room - 3.9m x 3m Wooden floor, open fireplac ...
51 Main Street, Longford, Co. Longford,
Tel: 043 3346237
PSRA Licence No. 001711 / 001711