€399,950 arrow_downward €-20,000 on 17th Nov 16
Maura Donohoe Auctioneers are delighted to present to the market a truly magnificent large spacious five bedroom detached dormer bungalow situated on c. 3,000 sq. ft. with double detached garage on a well appointed c. .75 acre site. The splendid property is presented in pristine condition throughout by its present owners and has been maintained to a very high standard. Accommodation comprising of light filled large rooms, entrance hall featuring magnificent solid mahogany staircase, guest w.c., 2 reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast area, utility, 5 bedrooms one which features sliding doors onto a balcony, 3 bathrooms, large conservatory with stunning views of the countryside & double detached garage (1180 sq. ft) which is suitable for multiple uses subject to relevant planning permission. Adding to this spectacular residence are superb and well maintained gardens. To the front of the property is a large tarmacadamed driveway with electronic gates and intercom, mature delightful gardens with lawns, shrubs. Property is surrounded by fantastic views, and Ballysax National School is 2 minutes walk away.
Viewing of this superb residence is highly recommended
House orientation: East facing
• External walls have 100mm of pumped foam insulation
• Windows are Low-E glass; uPVC frames fitted in 2006
• Main attic space has 300mm of insulation
• Crawl space walls have 100mm rock wool
• Crawl space floor area has 300mm of insulation
• First floor has 200mm of insulation between joists
• High efficiency condensing boiler (kerosene)
• Zoned heating upstairs and downstairs
• Multi time, 7 day timer
• Emersion th ...