€138,000 -€11,950 on 14th Sep 17
This impressive detached bungalow, comprising of Entrance hall, Kitchen/Dining room, Utility, Living
room, Bathroom and 4 Bedrooms. A Gravel
yard surrounds the house, with timber post and rail
fence to front, hedge line boundary to side and rear,
many mature trees and shrubs. Single glazed
teak windows, oil and solid fuel central heating,
private well and septic tank.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Living Room, Bathroom and 4 Bedrooms.
• Entrance Hall: 1.51m x 3.04m L Shaped, Carpet.
• Kitchen/Dining/Living Room: 6.98m x 4.25m Solid wood fitted Kitchen Corner unit & shelving, Solid fuel stove
with brick surround, Hot press, Lino Floor covering.
• Utility: 2.3m x 2.42m Plumbed for washing machine and dryer, sink, presses.
• Living Room: 5.17m x 3.94m Carpet on floor, marble fireplace, light fittings.
• Bedroom 1: 4.56m x 3.05m Carpet, built in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2: 3.03m x 3.12m Carpet.
• Bedroom 3: 3.33m x 3.03m Carpet.
• Bedroom 4: 4.12m x 3.03m Carpet.
• Bathroom: 2.6m x 2.12m Fully tiled, Bath, WC, WHB, Electric shower unit, Mirror, Shelving.
• Private well and septic tank.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Solid fuel central heating
• A Gravel yard surrounds the house, with timber post and rail
• Fence to front.
• Hedge line boundary to side and rear.
• Many mature trees and shrubs.
BER: E2 BER No.102702578 Energy Performance Indicator:373.15 kWh/m²/yr
From Roscrea take the Dublin Road, pass the Golf Club, pass over the bridge and after 1/4 mile take the next left. Drive up that road approx. 1 mil ...