Eirecode P67 Y224
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this superb family home to the market, graced with ceramic floor tiles, quality carpets & timber floors, superb feature fireplaces & generously proportioned living spaces, to include 4/5bedrooms Living room, Kitchen/dining all perched on a generous c.1.2 acre site with areas set out in lawn, patio & concrete. Situated just outside the town centre with excellent transport links 5minutes from the M8 motorway & just 30minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel. A celebration of light, space & potential. Viewing recommended.
Located a stones throw from the amenities of Mitchelstown, with Fermoy, Mallow, Cahir & Clonmel all within a short drive. The M8 Motorway is easily accessed, with the property just over 30 minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel. Despite such convenience the property benefits greatly from a picturesque scenic location, mountain views and a low maintenance site offering all the benefits of the countryside.
This immaculately presented property plays host to a number of attractive features:
- Mature landscaped gardens with patio area.
- Spacious living accommodation-
- Sought after property in an excellent location
- 5 minutes from junctions 12 & 13 of the M8 Motorway.
- 30minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- A short drive from shops and schools.
- Quality materials used throughout- doors, floors etc.
- Reams of built in storage, walkin hot press.
- Superb natural stone fireplaces.
- Double glazed windows.
- Excellently insulated, OFCH,
- Garage & garden shed. (main garage 20ft x 18ft).
- Mountain views.
Entrance hallwa ...