Sherry Fitzgerald Gallagher bring to the market agricultural lands at Aughnafarkin, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan.
The property comprises 2.78 HA (6.86 Acres) of agricultural lands and is contained in Folio MN9224.
A public road divides the land in an almost even split on either side.
The lands are currently laid out in pasture with boundaries defined by fencing and natural hedgerow.
- Agriculural holding extending to 2.78 HA (6.86 Acres)
- Situated on either side of the L4110
- Development potential, Subject to Planning
- Located approximatley 10.5 km from Castleblayney and 14 km From Carrickmacross town
- Only 2.5 km approx. off the N2 ( Dublin - Derry Road)
From Castleblayney town continue towards Dublin (N2) and travel along the N2 towards Dublin for approximately 6 Km. Take a right turn at L4110. Continue on this road for approximatley 2.5 km and see the SF Gallagher sale board.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Monaghan Town on 047 71461