DescriptionNestled on a beautiful coastal site in Myrtleville, Lisney are delighted to present Atlantic House to the market offering a unique opportunity to acquire a three bedroomed detached bungalow extending to approx. 160 Sqm (1,722 Sqft). This spectacular property was architecturally remodelled and cleverly designed to ensure all living accommodation is orientated to benefit from a south facing aspect ensuring maximum sunlight throughout the day. Located on the southern side of the Coast Road, Atlantic house was originally on show at the Cork International exhibition of 1902 in what is now known as Fitzgerald park. On closing at the end of October 1903 all the buildings were dismantled and auctioned. Atlantic house was subsequently transferred to Myrtleville and rebuilt in a spectacular location with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounding coastline.
The accommodation extends to entrance porch, spacious reception hallway, open plan kitchen/dining area, living room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, conservatory, utility room, guest bathroom and a garage with roller doors all at ground floor level. The conservatory is cleverly designed allowing sun all day long and is the perfect spot for outdoor dining on the patio whilst taking in the picturesque setting overlooking the harbour. There is a small yard which can be accessed off the utility room and a door leading back onto the main road. There is a separate double detached garage to the west of the property providing plenty of parking space, storage or indeed potential conversion to a home office. Heating is by means of oil-fired central heating and there is a wood stove burner located in the living area which provides ambience as well as warmth. The property benefits from triple glazed windows throughout.
Atlantic House sits on a private elevated site of approx. 0.3 acres and offers exceptional views overlooking the surrounding coastline, Roches Point and Ringabella Bay. The property is within minutes? walk from the popular Bunnyconnellan?s Restaurant and is positioned on a private elevated site near Myrtleville Beach enjoying uninterrupted views of the Southern Coastline and features mature shrubs and planting throughout. There is an attractive timber decking with glazed balcony which goes the full length of the property and steps down into the garden offering mature planting, shurbs and hedges. There is a high sound absorbing fence fronting the road which runs along the garden and offers extreme privacy.
Atlantic House is a short drive from Crosshaven and Carrigaline and is approximately 21km south from Cork City centre with quick and easy access to the N28 Road.
- Entrance Porch (1.45m x 1.26m )Welcoming entrance porch finished in black and white vinyl flooring.
- Reception Hall (2.63m x 2.35m )Spacious reception hall finished in solid beech flooring and light fitting.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (5.31m x 4.55m )Accessed from either the hall or living room, this room offers panoramic sea views overlooking the Harbour with plenty of natural light flowing throughout. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include large standalone fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic sink, double oven, hob and extractor, as well as display cabinets offering plenty of storage space. The dining area is finished with solid beech flooring and again particularity bright with large windows overlooking the rear garden and decking as well as offering magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Living Room (5.17m x 4.55m )A beautiful tastefully decorated living area which is accessed via double doors off the kitchen. This room offers plenty of natural light and a big picture window overlooking the decking and magnificent views. Finished with solid beech flooring, wood stove burner and light fittings.
- Conservatory (4.53m x 3.91m )This room was extended and built on to the original house in 1991 offering magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean. With extended ceiling height, this relaxing room is flooded with natural light and benefits from large windows that wraps around the conservatory with triple glazed windows and finished with vinyl flooring.
- Utility (3.74m x 2.15m )Fully fitted utility room located off the Conservatory, this room is plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. There is a Belfast sink and work top area with storage press and light fitting to complete this room. Door leading to front yard.
- Guest Bedroom (2.70m x 1.76m )With tiled shower cubicle, toilet and sink and finished in solid beech flooring.
- Master Bedroom (5.31m x 4.58m )Commanding sea views overlooking the Southern Coastline, this master double bedroom has two fitted storage units, fireplace and is fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 3.76m )Another fine Double bedroom located to front of the property, built in wardrobe and finished with carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.78m x 3.01m )Located to the side of property this is another fine sized double bedroom finished with carpet flooring.
- Family Bathroom (3.79m x 1.61m )Located off the landing this family bathroom has a bathtub, sink and toilet. Finished with solid beech flooring.
- Garage (4.16m x 3.98m )Attached to the main house, this garage is located off the conservatory and offers plenty of storage and parking space.
- Detached Garage (5.20m x 4.20m )Located a few meters to the west of the property this double garage is accessed via a sliding door, finished with a concrete floor and provides excellent parking space for two cars and storage.
FeaturesPanoramic sea views overlooking Cork Harbour
Extensive site of approx. 0.3 acres
Triple Glazed Windows & Doors
Full length external terrace overlooking the sea.
Manicured and lawned gardens to side & rear
Detached double garage.
BER DetailsBER: C3