Description***NOW LAUNCHED - LIMITED AVAILABILITY ***
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AT www.hollybrookestates.ie
Hollybrook Estates are delighted to present to the market five exclusive detached homes at Maple Drive, Archerstown Wood, Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
Archerstown Wood is a prestigious development ideally located, just 1km to Ashbourne Village and its superb amenities.
These five detached homes, of 149.4 square metres, are the final homes to be built in Archerstown Wood and have been built and finished to an exceptionally high standard.
Prices starting at €475,000.00. Registered for the Help to Buy Scheme.
FeaturesThese exquisite homes were designed by Terry and O'Flanagan Architects and feature the following:
* A2 BER Rating
* Daikin Energy Efficient Air to Water Heat Pump
* Designer kitchen by Gallagher's Kitchens with 5 piece shaker ivory ash doors complimented with Stamford oak counter tops. Kitchen features Thelma, Italian composite sink with deep bowl and chrome swan neck tap, glass display units, 90cm high wall units, telescopic microwave lift up door and 90cm telescopic extractor fan. Utility room to match
* A Rated appliances from D.I.D Electrical: washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, hob and microwave
* Generous wardrobes by Gallagher's in Ivory Ash with a mix of hanging space and shelving.
* Eastbrook Maria contemporary bathroom suite including bath and separate shower unit
* Fairford vertical contemporary heated towel rails to downstairs WC, main bathroom and En Suite
* Contemporary, Spanish, textured, natural stone effect tiles to bathroom floor, shower enclosure and bath splash back. Spanish decorative tiles to En Suite floor. Taupe, gloss herringbone tiles to shower enclosure. Spanish colourful print floor tiles to downstairs WC. All tiles by Project Tiles.
* Munster Joinery 'Ultratec' front door with polished chrome handle. Cream 'Futureproof' double glazed windows & 'Futureproof' double glazed French doors
* Bespoke painted timber staircase with 'Boyne' range chamfered posts and spindles topped with 'superior grade' American walnut handrail.
* Streamlined, contemporary internal doors featuring shadowline detail with Italian designer polished chrome, square rose door handles
* Spacious walk in wardrobe / storage room off landing
* Split level, seeded rear gardens with gravel patio area and raised garden.
* Concrete post and plank garden fencing
* Excellent Fibre Connection available in Archerstown Wood with super fast broadband speeds available from a range of providers
* Wiring in place for Electric car charging point at front of house
* Outdoor tap and outdoor socket to rear of house
* Truss provided in attic to facilitate future conversion
* Walls, ceilings and woodwork painted as per show unit
* Side gates as per show unit
* Kilsaran Lifestyle Corrib Paving to front of homes
* 10 year Homebond structural guarantee
* Registered for the Help to Buy Scheme
Viewing DetailsContact Judith Giltinane of Hollybrook Estates for viewing details.
All viewings will be conducted in accordance with PSRA Covid safety guidelines.