******** For Sale by Public Auction **********
******** 6th June 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
Thursday 24th May 13.00- 13.30
Wednesday 30th May 12.30 - 13.00
Glencove is an exclusive riverfront apartment development within a gated community just of the Dunmore Road in Waterford, in the eastern suburbs of Waterford City. The property is a two bedroom second floor apartment in block one, with front facing balcony and view over the river Suir. This bright and airy apartment offers spacious living accommodation in a popular suburban location. This property is located within easy walking distance of a host of local amenities including Ardkeen Shopping Centre, Waterford University Hospital, along with a variety shops and restaurants. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, large open plan living, dining, kitchen area, Bedroom one with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, Bedroom two with en-suite shower room. The balcony can be accessed from both bedrooms and from the living area. Heating is provided by gas fired under floor heating with system link controls. Viewing of this property comes highly recommended further details or viewing arrangement, please contact DNG Thomas Reid Auctioneers on 051-852233