DescriptionAllen & Jacobs are delighted to bring to the market this fabulous and newly decorated 3rd floor 1 bedroom apartment. Presented in excellent condition throughout with well-proportioned light filled accommodation of c.48sqm. Apt. 45 is ideal for both owner occupiers and investors alike. It also benefits from a secure under ground car space.
Collins Square is an established city centre development, looked after with care by the residents and management company alike, with well-maintained landscaping & mature trees, and a seclusion that contradicts its city centre location. The Luas red line passes in front of the development adding to this locations convenience.
Each block contains just 2 apartments per floor, served by an individual lift leading to their own lobby area, which enhances the privacy, security and quietness, of living in this sought-after development. The lift also gives direct access to the underground carpark and rubbish disposal. As well as your own dedicated carparking space there is also extensive Bike Storage secured by access fobs, that also secure the pedestrian and car gates.
The location of Collins Square is superb with an abundance of amenities within easy reach including;
• the historical Croppies Acre Memorial Park and the Museum of Decorative Arts & History in Collins Barracks, both on your doorstep.
• Phoenix Park, Smithfield Plaza and the vibrant village of Stoneybatter enhance your options for recreation, restaurants and bars.
• The Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo, Jameson Distillery, Aisling Hotel & Lighthouse Cinema further enhance the vitality of the area you’ve chosen to live in.
Public transport options are plentiful;
• The Luas Red Line passes in front of the development and can be joined at the Museum Stop for a speedy journey to Smithfield, Jervis St, Henry St, O’Connell St, and onwards to the business districts of IFSC, the 3 Arena, or transfer to the Luas Green Line for Stephens Green and beyond.
• The extensive DublinBike scheme now has a bike station directly outside Collins Square giving you access to the whole city. The recent enhancement of the Dublin Bus lanes the length of the North Quays, to O’Connell Street offers yet another transport option.
• For trips further afield, Heuston Station is the primary Irish Rail terminus for Cork, Limerick, Sligo and Galway, to name a few.
Accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Living/Dining room, Kitchen, 1 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
AccommodationEntrance Hall: 3.98m x 1.2m: With hotpress & separate full storage cupboard.
Living/Dining Room: 4.11m x 4.04m: Views of playing grounds. Arch to. . .
Kitchen: 3.75m x 1.83m: Fully fitted eye & floor level press units, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fully fitted, floor and splash back, plumbed for washing machine.
Bathroom: 2.75m x 1.8m: Fitted bath with shower attachment, pedestal whb, wc, fully tiled walls & floors.
Bedroom: 3.94m x 2.8m: Fitted wardrobes
There is a landscaped central courtyard with seating.
FeaturesDouble Glazed Windows
Well laid Out & Proportioned Accommodation c.48sqm.
Surrounded by All Amenities
LUAS Red Line on your Doorstep
Beside Vibrant Smithfield Plaza
Beside Dublin Bike Rental Station
TV, Broadband & Phone Points
Wired for Alarm
Viewing DetailsStrictly by prior appointment with sole selling agents Allen & Jacobs (City Office)
5 Bridge Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
T: 01 531 3939