Mason Estates are delighted to bring to the market Apt. 144 The Richmond, a hugely popular gated development in the heart of Dublin 7. This stunning apartment is located on the 4th floor and comprises of an entrance hall, living /dining room, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom.
The apartment, approximately c. 44 sq.m is in great condition and comes with electric storage heating, double glazed uPVC windows, a designated car space and is within walking distance of Smithfield Plaza, the Four Courts and the Smithfield Luas stop.
This would make an ideal investment property or an ideal starter home.
Viewing is by appointment.
Entrance hallway with timber flooring, storage cupboard and security intercom.
LIVINGROOM/DINING: 5.5m x 3.8m
Bright open plan living room and dining are with timber flooring, decorative mock fireplace, ceiling coving and balcony.
KITCHEN: 3.2m x 1.4m
With floor and eye level kitchen units, integrated electric oven/hob/extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback and plumbed for a washing machine.
BEDROOM: 4m x 2.9m
Double bedroom with timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
BATHROOM: 2.2m X 1.8m
With 3 piece white bathroom suite comprising of w.c., wash hand basin, bath and partially tiled wall.
GENERAL POINTS, SERVICES & UTILITIES:
• BER is D2 and BER number is 110752904.
• Service Change €2,000 per annum (subject to change).
• Electric Storage Heating.
• Double Glazed uPVC windows.
• Walk on Balcony.
• Ideal City Centre location.
• Host of amenities nearby including shops, schools and a church.
• Located on the 4th floor.
• Designated underground car space.
• Within walking distance to Smithfield Plaza and the Luas Stop.
• Would suit an investor or a first time buyer.
BER: D2 BER No.110752904 Energy Performance Indicator:280.45 kWh/m²/yr
The Richmond is ...