DescriptionSuperbly located on Percy Place, opposite Huband bridge, adjacent to the amenities on Baggot street, and within a short walk of St Stephen?s Green in Dublin?s financial district including the Grand Canal Dock.
Apt. 14 is a generous, second floor dual aspect apartment in a well-maintained mature development, enjoying both a southerly living room and an open aspect overlooking Percy place. The bright, airy accommodation extends to approximately 77sq.m. (828sq.ft.) and briefly comprises: living/dining room opening to southerly facing balcony, well fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (1 en-suite) and bathroom. The property is further enhanced with designated underground secure car parking.
Huband Court enjoys a location of unrivalled convenience, being a short walk to Merrion Square, St Stephen?s Green, and Grafton Street, where all the amenities of Dublin city centre are at hand. The property is also a short stroll to the Grand Canal DART station, Ballsbridge village, Barrow Street where the Google European headquarters are based, the Aviva and every other conceivable amenity including the QBC on Northumberland Road and the local Spar shop on Lower Mount Street. The location will no doubt appeal to those looking for generous, well presented apartment in a mature block, a short stroll from the city centre.
- Entrance Hall Video intercom and two storage cupboards.
- Living/ Dining Room feature fireplace with Stovax wood burning stove set on bricks, south facing window looking into the courtyard and door to6.55m x 3.37m
- Balcony 1.75m x 1.05m
- Kitchen well fitted with presses, cupboards, drawers, worktops, 4 ring hob, Zanussi electric hob with extractor hood over. One bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splash back, integrated double oven and microwave. Dish washer and space for washer / dryer and fridge. Tiled floor.2.95m x 2.35m
- Bedroom 1 built in wardrobes and window looking over Percy Place. Door to5.00m x 2.65m
- En-suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, step in tiled shower, tiled floor, and built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobe.4.75m x 2.70m
- Bathroom Bath with Trident electric shower over, WC, vanity wash hand basin, presses under neath, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
FeaturesSecond floor, dual aspect apartment.
Highly convenient location, adjacent to the amenities of Baggot Street and a short walk to St Stephen?s Green.
Designated underground secure car parking.
Southerly facing balcony.
Fitted kitchen appliances, dishwasher, fridge & freezer included in the sale.
Ecovolt electric heating.
Floor area approx. 77sq.m. (828sq.ft.).
Management company: Matthews Property Management
Service Charge �?�1,750 per annum.