DescriptionHunters Estate Agent take great pleasure in introducing Apt 12, 2 Waterloo Road to the market. This stunning one-bedroom, 2nd floor apartment is situated on one of the most prestigious and sought-after roads in Dublin 4.
The bright and well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, kitchen/living room with doors from the living area leading to a balcony, shower room and a double bedroom. The property also benefits from secure off-street parking for one car.
This property is situated in a prime Dublin 4 location, a short stroll from the financial and business hub of the city. The area is also home to the wonderful amenity of Herbert Park while the RDS, Aviva Stadium, Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages are within walking distance – offering an abundance of shops, restaurants & cafes. Trinity College and University College Dublin are within easy reach as are the Luas and Dart lines while St. Stephen’s Green is just a 15/20-minute walk away.
Viewing is essential and highly recommended.
2.41m x 1.68m (7'11" x 5'6")
Laminate floor, radiator cover, storage cupboard with washing machine.
3.35m x 6.65m(11'0" x 21'10")
Wall & base units, oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, spotlights. Living area: door to balcony.
2.31m x 0.74m(7'7" x 2'5")
1.78m x 1.63m(5'10" x 5'4")
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle - electric shower, heated towel rail, mosaic tiling.
3.00m x 3.12m(9'10" x 10'3")
Fitted wardrobe, radiator cover.
Sheelin McSharry (Waterloo) Ltd
2 Waterloo Road
FEE: €1400 approx.
Features• Extending to approx. 35sq m (377sq ft).
• Gas fired central heating with combi boiler providing constant hot water.
• 2nd floor apartment.
• Downstairs storage space.
• Excellent location in the heart of Dublin 4.
• A wealth of period details throughout.
• Off street parking for one car behind security gates.
• All furniture and kitchen equipment included in the sale
• Excellent transport links within walking distance.
• Highly convenient location within walking distance of Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Ranelagh villages.
• There is also lift in the building.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.106712474 Energy Performance Indicator:181 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsTravelling from Baggot Street Upper take a right onto Waterloo Road. Number 2 is located a short way up on the left-hand side, on the corner of Waterloo road and Pembroke Lane.
Viewing DetailsStrictly by prior appointment.