Apartment 89 Baltray House is an impressive two bedroom top floor (second floor) apartment situated in a quiet cul de sac boasting a sunny West facing balcony overlooking landscaped green space to the front and to the rear. The spacious accommodation extends c. 71 sq.m. (c. 765 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall, living room cum dining room with an extra large kitchen off, two double bedrooms and main bathroom. Ridgewood is an award winning development that enjoys easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50. All amenities including bus route, Tesco Express, Pharmacy & Medical Centre are within walking distance.
• Extra large kitchen area
• Built in wardrobes
• Private West facing balcony overlooking landscaped green space
• Gas fired central heating
• Viewing recommended
• Cul de sac location
• Bright and spacious accommodation
• Excellent condition throughout
• Access to attic space above
• Two double bedrooms
• Laminate flooring fitted to entrance hall, living room and bedrooms
• Walking distance to Swords Express bus route
• Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50
• Greendoor Property Management
• Annual Management Fee €940 (Approx.)
• Schools close by:
Holy Family Junior & National School
Loreto College Secondary School
Coláiste Choilm Secondary School
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.02 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hall - Laminate flooring. Hotpress and storage cupboard off.
Living room cum Dining room - 4.9m x 3.7m
Bright and spacious room with laminate flooring.
Door to private West facing balcony. Kitchen off.
Kitchen - 4.5m x 3.3m