- First floor two bedroom apartment.
- Comprised within a building arranged over ground and four upper floors.
- One designated parking space.
- We are informed the property extends to 63 sq. m (678 sq. ft).
We are informed this property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €13,800 per annum.
- Ashtown is a suburb of north Dublin approximatley 5km from Dublin city centre.
- The subject property is located in Royal Canal Park access via River Road onto Pelletstown Avenue.
- Amenities in the area include Phoenix Park, Tolka Valley Park, Pelletstown Educate Together National School along with a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transport in the area includes Dublin Bus routes (40, 120, 40E, 38), Broombridge train station, Ashtown train station, the R147 and the M50.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Entrance hallway
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room
- Bedroom 1 - En-Suite
- Bedroom 2 - Double
BER DetailsBER: C1