DescriptionGeraldine at Keary Estates is delighted to present this wonderful ground floor, one bed apartment in this prestigious development built by McInerney in 2006. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout , is approximately 45 sq. m, comprising entrance hall, living room/dining room/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom and a good sized storage closet.
The location really couldn't be better with a host of amenities within walking distance including trendy Grand Canal Square, Ringsend Village and Sandymount Village with its selection of boutique bars, restaurants and shops. The Aviva Stadium adds to the vibrancy of the location. The IFSC, 3Arena, Grand Canal DART station, East Link Toll Bridge, Ballsbridge and City Centre are also just minutes away. Large employers like Google, Facebook, Accenture, McCann Fitzgerald, Mason Hayes Curran are all highly accessible. The wonderful amenity of Ringsend Park with its excellent facilities is on your doorstep.
Entrance hall: Wooden floors throughout. Door to storage closet.
Open plan living room/dining room/kitchen: 6.77m x 3.79m: Contemporary fitted kitchen with wooden floors throughout. Door to balcony.
Balcony: 2.5m x 1.7m (approx)
Bedroom: 4.73m x 2.42m: With built in double wardrobes and wooden floors
Bathroom: 1.94m x 2.27m: Contemporary fitted bathroom suite with bath, pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Features• Prestigious development
• Beautifully maintained grounds
• Located to the rear of the block in a very tranquil setting
• Large balcony with views of attractive landscaping and trees
• Well-proportioned accommodation circa. 45sqm
• Solid wooden floors throughout
• Electric Heating with new energy efficient heaters
• Timber Framed Double Glazed Windows
• TV & Phone Connection
• Within walking distance of the City Centre
• Annual service charge approx. €1,335 per annum
• Dedicated car space located in secure underground car park
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.114298730 Energy Performance Indicator:261.09 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsPark on Dermot O'Hurley Avenue and take steps up to sign that says "Block A". "Block B1" is accessed via the large grey gates which you will see at the top of the steps., past the letterboxes on the right. The sign at the entrance door says "B1".
Viewing DetailsBy private appointment only.