DescriptionWhen it comes to enjoying all the lifestyle benefits offered by Bray’s regenerated seafront, there can be few homes to rival this stunning three-storey duplex apartment directly overlooking the town’s famous esplanade.
Sleek and modern, yet stylishly set-off by warm oak floors, timbered ceilings, redbrick interiors and other traditional materials, this light-filled property is presented in pristine condition throughout. It has also undergone major improvement works in recent years – all completed to the highest standards of contemporary construction and design.
As a three-storey duplex, the property combines the best of apartment living with above average space. Starting on the ground floor, accommodation comprises two bedrooms, an understair office and a hallway with stairs leading to the first floor. Here, most of the floor is given over to a spacious contemporary open-plan kitchen diner at the heart of the home, along with modern bathroom with walk-in corner shower. For those with an eye to a view, the highpoint of the property can be found on the second floor, where a large light-filled living space offers outstanding views across the seafront to the Irish Sea – you’ll find no better place to enjoy Bray’s annual air show!
Thanks to its outstanding location right on Bray’s golden mile, the property has an array of seaside attractions and amenities right on its doorstep. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
The property is set in an outstanding location at the junction of Strand Road and Convent Avenue, directly overlooking Bray’s regenerated seafront, with superb sweeping marine views from Dalkey to Bray Head. The seafront offers an excellent choice of pubs, restaurants, cafés and nightlife, as well as many amenities and visitor attractions. Not the least of these are the promenade, the esplanade and beach, all directly outside.
The wider Bray area provides an excellent choice of local schools, including the nearby Presentation and Loreto Colleges, while the town centre with its Mermaid Arts Centre, supermarkets and an array of retail outlets are all within easy reach. A wealth of local sporting and recreational facilities includes the Shoreline Leisure Centre and swimming pool, tennis, soccer, GAA, golf and sailing. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier, with the N11 and M50 just a short drive away, while the DART station is just a short walk stroll from the apartment.
• Entrance hallway: with carpet, leading to two double bedrooms and carpeted stairway with ballustrade, leading to open-plan kitchen on first floor
• Bedroom 1: with oak floor, built-in wardrobe, feature radiator and well-equipped with electrical sockets
• Bedroom 2: with oak floor, built-in wardrobe, functioning feature fireplace and well-equipped with electrical sockets
• Hotpress: with Hotpoint washing machine and Zanussi dryer
• Understairs home office: with a built-in desk under the stairs and built-in Burton Key Lock safe
• Private terrace area: situated to rear of property
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area: with fitted modern kitchen remodelled just four years ago, featuring full range of appliances, fitted floor and wall storage units, stainless steel sink with tiled splashback, extensive countertop space and ceiling mounted spotlights
• Kitchen/diner also features oak floor and redbrick Inglenook, which can accommodate a stove/fireplace
• Main bathroom: with walk-in glass cubicle corner Grohe shower and heated towel rack. Bathroom remodelled four years ago
• Timber stairs to second floor
• Superb marine views directly overlooking Bray promenade
• Secure front door entrance to building with telecom buzzer entry
• Complete range of modern kitchen appliances includes Smeg fridge/freezer, Zanussi dishwasher, extractor fan, Beko oven and Zanussi hob
• Real oak flooring
• Double glazed uPVC windows and exterior doors throughout
• Gas-fired central heating
• Wired for ethernet - RJ45
• Wired for optical fibre
• Wired for cable TV
• Numerous electrical sockets throughout property
• Alarm system
• Property presented in showhome condition
• Outstanding location
• Assigned private parking space right outside property (one space allocated per apartment)
• East facing aspect
• Private terrace area situated to rear of property
• Ten minutes’ walk to Bray DART Station
• Five minutes’ walk to abundance of restaurants, bars and shops including the Martello, Porterhouse and Harbour Bar
• Within easy reach of the Bray Head cliff walk to Greystones
• Seafront promenade walk right outside
Management Charges: €2,000 per year
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.112639455 Energy Performance Indicator:183.4 kWh/m²/yr