Janet Carroll is pleased to offer a delightful bright period apartment measuring c. 78.98sqm/850sqft on the seafront to the market. As we are based in the centre of Blackrock we relish the opportunity to represent such a special local property. This apartment is beautifully situated on the historic Idrone Terrace. There are 27 houses on this road, all of which add a sense of character to a village that has always epitomised the South Dublin lifestyle.
This is particularly special as it is an own-door property for private access and is surrounded by the well maintained communal garden. It is very nicely designed with a large living room, two double bedrooms and a very fresh bathroom. A superb heat recovery ventilation system that regulates the moisture in the air to keep it dry but fresh is a fantastic addition.
• Period listed building
• BER exempt
• One of only 6 exclusive units mostly owner-occupied apartments
• On the seafront, sheltered by the well-maintained communal garden
• Heat Recovery Ventilation System
• Private access through own hall door
• Management fee €600 per annum (previous year)
• Close to the newly refurbished Blackrock Carnegie Library and College of Further Education
• Unrivalled residential location with many amenities close by including Educo Gym, seafront walks and bathing areas
• Literally on the DART line, 3-minute stroll to Blackrock Park through the pedestrian entrance by the DART, ideal for runners
• New bicycle lanes to Dun Laoghaire, UCD and the city
• Close to QBC
• Stroll of R.C church and a short walk to Anglican Church on Carysfort Avenue
• On the doorstep of two select shopping centres
• Stroll to coffee shops and a growi ...