DescriptionIt is unusual for a home to come to the market in the sought after cul de sac setting of Castlejane in the heart of Glanmire. Lisney are delighted to present Anamcara to the market a beautiful five bedroomed detached property set on its own enclosed private site which extends to approx. 0.386 acres.
This home was built in 2009 and offers just shy of 3,000 sq ft of space arranged over two levels. There was much thought went in at the design stage of this home catering for open plan spaces where it was felt of benefit and combining that with the intimacy of individual reception rooms. The property was future proofed at the time of construction with enhanced insulation which now over 10 years later boasts a B2 energy rating. All bedrooms are generous and double in size and all benefit from their own en-suite. The layout is formed in such a way that should a discerning purchaser not have the requirement for five bedrooms a bedroom at ground floor level could easily be changed to and additional reception room or home office depending on the needs.
The privacy offered at Castlejane is welcomed, peaceful and quiet yet its location is within walking distance of all amenities. All home are individually created within the park with no two the same. Glanmire has become a destination for all family make ups from first time buyers to those trading up and wanting to stay in the area. Anamcara offers a family home capable of catering for all of those needs. Glanmire as a village has grown nicely over the last decade and adapted to community life. It has a range of primary and second level education facilities at Colaiste an Phiarsaigh and Glanmire Community College to name just two. As a village on the east side of the Jack Lynch Tunnel Glanmire offers quick access to the Dunkettle Interchange connecting to the routes of the M8 motorway, N25 and the N40 route through to Mahon Point, Douglas, Carrigaline and much more. Bus route 221 and 245 from Glanmire village gives a regular 30 mins service to the city centre. It also offers a choice of routes to access the city centre. Between sports clubs and shopping facilities offered locally a trip to the city is a day out as opposed to a necessity.
The accommodation of Anamcara is warm and inviting from the feature entrance through to the selection of the four reception rooms from kitchen, lounge, living room, dining room and utility. A further enhancement could be created easily with the addition of a conservatory off the dining room as it leads out into the gardens.
The outside of this home is well landscaped with a selection of mature planting and old stone wall forming the boundaries. The property is hidden from view and accessed via electric gates which open onto a tarred driveway leading to the house. This home is finished with a mix of materials that include smooth colour render plaster with the entrance porch punched out and finished in stone.
Viewing is a must to appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Entrance Porch Welcomed by a flagstone step this entrance is particularly bright with feature full length floor to ceiling height window. Finished with semi solid oak floor.2.00m x 1.40m
- Reception Hall A lovely reception hall �?L�? in shape giving access to all accommodation at this level. The reception hall is open plan to the lounge which give a lovely feature as you arrive. Finished in semi solid oak flooring. Bespoke cornicing finishes this space combined with semi solidoak floor. Fitted cloaks press.2.90m x 2.00m
- Kitchen/Dining Room Access through a glazed door from the hall and finished in wood the kitchen is arranged in a �?U�? shape around a central extended breakfast bar/island unit. With a wide range of floor and eye level units this kitchen is easy to work in with cooker and extractor hood set in the corner which allows for tremendous counter top work space. A single drainer sinkunits sits beneath a big picture window which combined with recessed lights to ensure brightness. Tiled over counter top space and fully tiled floor. The breakfast counter doubles up by offering additional storage units.4.90m x 3.60m
- Dining Room A more formal dining room located through an arch from the kitchen this room is beautiful. It has extensive glazing with corner window coupled with double French doors that lead out onto the patio and gardens beyond. Finished with moulded cornicing and centre rose a semi solid oak floor completes. Double doors with glazed panels to living room.4.90m x 3.30m
- Living Room Located looking out over the front gardens and driveway and access via double doors from the dining room and a single glazed door from the reception hall this room really does sit at the heart of it all. Finished with semi solid oak floors this room has a feature fireplace with open fire. Bespoke coving and centre rose finish.5.00m x 4.90m
- Lounge A lovely open plan room arched to the reception hall with marble feature fireplace 3.50m x 3.40m
- Utility Room Fully fitted utility room finishedin the same unit style as the kitchen complete with tiledfloor. Plumber for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Door to side garden.2.00m x 1.50m
- Stairs/Landing A lovely customised stairs case with twists and turns and finished in carpet lead to the first floor. The use of the Velux skylight ensures this space is bright at all time. The landing is spacious and finished withcarpet. Stira to attic.3.40m x 2.20m
- Master Bedroom This is a fine master suite and offers and extensive en-suite as well as a spacious walk in robe/dressing room. Finished with wood floor. With two dormer windows this room is lovely and bright.4.40m x 4.20m
- En-Suite Three bathroom suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor and Velux window.2.40m x 2.30m
- Walk in Robe Walk in wardrobe offering a hostof hanging and storage shelves.3.70m x 2.30m
- Bedroom 2 A spacious double bedroom located to the rear of the property. Extensive wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Finished with wood floor.5.00m x 4.90m
- En-Suite With three piece white suite fitted. Fully tiled shower cubicle and sky tube fitted for natural light. Tiled floor.2.50m x 1.70m
- Bedroom 3 Another fine double bedroomed located to the front of the property and boasting two dormer windows. Wall to wall fitted robes combined with fitted display shelves. Finished with wood floor.5.90m x 3.70m
- En-Suite Fitted with three piece shower suite, wc and wash hand basin with vanity mirror. Fully tiled floor.3.40m x 2.20m
- Hot Press Walk in hot press fully shelved.2.70m x 1.60m
- Bedroom 4 Located on the ground floor and to the rear of the property this is another fine double bedroom and has wall to wall fitted robes. A full glazed wall complete with double doors to the side all for versatility tothis room should a discerning purchaser wish to convert to additional reception or home office space.4.30m x 3.20m
- Bathroom Arrange in a Jack & Jill fashion this fine family bathroom acts as an en-suite to bedroom 4 and has an independent access from the reception hall so that is doubles up as a guest bathroom. Fitted with three piece heritage bathroom suite with shower screen over bath. Tiled floor. Vanity unit complete with vanity mirror.4.30m x 1.70m
- Bedroom 5 Located on the ground floor and looking out over the front garden this room offers a fine double.4.50m x 3.40m
Features2,906 sq ft of space
All 5 bedrooms offer en-suites and fitted robes
Double glazed PVC windows and doors
Large landscaped site extending to approx. 0.386 acres
Oil central heating
Alarm system fitted