Description* * * To bid on this property, please register on mysherryfitz.ie * * *
Sherry FitzGerald Brady O'Flaherty are pleased to introduce 'Alderwood' to the market, an impressive brand new, bespoke and detached 3 bedroom residence on the Maynooth Road in Celbridge.
Alderwood provides all the benefits of modern living in a new 'A' rated family home and extends to approx.. 112.41sq m / 1210sq ft. This well-appointed light filled accommodation includes; entrance porch, living room, inner hallway with guest wc and understairs storage. The bright and spacious chic two-toned kitchen in white and charcoal offers dining and additional living space overlooking the private sunny west facing rear garden with sliding level access patio door from sunroom onto natural stone patio creating an outdoor/indoor space perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining with perfectly placed glazing maximizing morning / afternoon and evening sun.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms with master en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom with contemporary fittings and attic access. Off street pebbled parking area to front.
The property qualifies for the help to buy scheme for first time buyers.
AccommodationPorch 1.62m x 1.87m. With composite front door. Window affording maximum light. Laminate flooring.
Living Room 3.54m x 5.64m. Spacious and bright room with laminate flooring.
Inner Hallway With laminate flooring. Understairs storage. Guest WC off same.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.76m x 4.62m. With dual tone kitchen incoporating oven, hob and extractor fan. Contempory tiled splash back. Frosted window over sink.
Dining area with large window and sliding patio doors (affording afternoon and evening sun) leading to rear garden.
Utility Room 2.27m x 1.41m. With fitted presses providing additional storage. Plumbed for washing machine and electricity points.
Landing With carpet flooring. Closet housing hot water cylinder. Attic access.
Bedroom 1 (En-suite) 2.97m x 3.14m. Double room overlooking rear garden. Spotlights to ceiling.
Walk in closet/wardrobe.
En-Suite With shower unit (mains shower), wc and whb. Tiled floor and part tiled walls in contemporary colours.
Bedroom 2 3.36m x 3.51m. Double room to the front. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 3.54m x 2.03m. Single room to the front. Carpet Flooring.
Bathroom 2.45m x 1.65m. With Bath, WC and Pedastal WHB. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled Floor and part tiled walls in contemporary colours.
Outside To the front there is a beach pebble driveway with a raised bed and shrubs and natural stone step at front door. Car charging point to side.
To the rear there is a natural stone patio with lawn and raised flower beds with shrubs. Fenced and wall border. Private and gated side access from laneway
Features- Brand new A2 rated 3 bedroom detached home
- Triple glazed windows and doors
- Air to water heat pump with zoned heating controls
- Chic two tone fitted kitchen and utility room
- Spacious utility / pantry room
- Contemporary fixtures in bright tiled bathrooms
- Secluded sunny west facing rear garden with raised beds and mature planting
- Sliding level access patio door to rear garden
- Stira access to attic space for potential additional storage if required - Wired for electrical car charging point
- Wired for alarm and CCTV
- Beach pebble driveway and path
- Zinc standing seam cladded roofing to front and rear
- Low energy electrical fittings throughout
- Locally crafted staircase with oak handrail and generous storage area underneath
- Energy efficient front lobby with natural stone step
- Solid fire doors throughout with cleverly placed glazed doors to maximize the abundance of
natural light throughout the ground floor
- Quality carpet upstairs throughout with laminate throughout downstairs creating a beautiful flow from room to room
- Mature hedging to front of property surrounding the 2 car park spaces to the property
BER DetailsBER: A2
BER No: 000000000
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Maynooth on 01 6510000