Beautifully Appointed Home on a large site with panoramic views of Lough Gowna.
Designed as a holiday retreat or a small home this house has a total floor area of 119 Sq. meters (c. 1,280 Sq.Ft.). Clever design means the house features a spacious kitchen, large living room and a beautiful master bedroom which is ensuite and all these feature rooms have views looking out on to the lake. The house is presented in excellent condition with quality wood floor, tiling and high spec fittings throughout. Situated on a large elevated site, the panoramic views looking out from the front overlooking Lough Gowna is the star of the show but there is also a south west facing patio to the rear that is a real suntrap. This is a quiet area convenient to the villages of Aughnacliffe and Gowna.
SERVICES: Oil fired central heating, Mains Water & Septic tank.
EIRCODE: N39 EH32
GPS: 53.835, -7.583
BER: E1 BER No.109109454 Energy Performance Indicator:302.59 kWh/m²/yr
• Sitting Room - 6.7m x 5.3m Solid wood floor and open fireplace with double glass doors looking out directly onto Lough Gowna
• Kitchen \ Dining Area - 5.3m x 4.4m Polished porcelain tiled floor, built in units, elec. cooker, gas hobb & extractor fan, brick fireplace, and double doors to the south facing patio.
• Utility Room - 1.6m x 4m solid wood floor and plumbed for washing machine
• Main Bathroom - 1.6m x 4m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, Bath with elec. shower overhead
• Bedroom 1 - 2.5m x 4m Solid wood floor
• Bedroom 2 - 5.3m x 5.25m Large room with solid wood floors and windows overlooking the lake
• B2 En Suite - 2.8m x 2m Fully tiled WC & WHB with a free stand ...