DescriptionFingleton & Co are pleased to present 99 Kingsgrove, a three-bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow to the market.
Kingsgrove is a mature development of c. 54 homes, situated in an excellent location, off the Carlow Road and just 1.7km from Athy train station, town centre and riverside walks.
With a ground floor bedroom and bathroom this house would make a perfect choice for a retired couple or for a family home.
The property is located on a corner site, in a quiet cul de sac and benefits from a semi-detached garage and a sunroom extension, with triple glazed windows.
AccommodationENTRANCE HALL 5.4 x 1.9 New pvc door leads to main hall with timber stairs leading to first floor, main reception rooms, bathroom and bedroom. Lino to floor
LIVINGROOM 4.2 x 3.3 With timber fireplace and marble inset,
Low window overlooks front garden. Carpet to floor. Cornice to ceiling.
KITCHEN AREA 6.4 X 3.3 Galley type kitchen with good range of timber built in units including appliances.
DINING AREA 6.4 x 3.3 Dining area with lino to floor. Leading to sunroom.
SUNROOM 3.7 x 3.3
Bright room which extends the living/dining area off the kitchen. Double patio doors and triple glazed windows overlooking rear garden. Timber floor.
BEDROOM 4.2 x 2.7 With low window.Carpet to floor.
STAIRS LEADS TO Pine stairs with stairs carpet.
LANDING Hot press located on landing with built in storage
BEDROOM NO 1 4.6 x 3.4 With dormer window overlooking front driveway. Extensive built in storage.
EN SUITE 4.6 x 3.4 With shower, whb and wc. Triton electric shower.
BEDROOM NO 2 4.5 x 2.7 With dormer window. Built in wardrobes. Carpet to floor
GARDENS; Side and private rear garden with lawns, mature shrubs, hedging, mature trees to boundary, two garden
Sheds. Garage also included.
SERVICES; WATER, Mains SEWAGE, Mains HEATING, Oil Fired central heating.(New burner recently installed)
Features• Semi-detached bungalow located in a quiet cul de sac
in a mature estate of c. 54 homes.
• Kingsgrove is a sought-after mature estate, which is accessible to all amenities. Athy town centre, and River Barrow walks.
• A 20-minute walk through The Peoples Park to Athy Train Station
makes this a suitable home for commuters.
• Off street parking with an option to expand the parking area if required.
• Three-bedroom dormer bungalow with one bedroom located on ground floor.
• Sunroom with triple glazed windows overlooking rear garden, which is not overlooked. Teak double glazed windows to original house.
• Newly installed pvc front door.
• Built in wardrobes/storage in two upstairs bedrooms.
• Garage and two garden sheds included in sale. New boiler located in garage.
• House to be sold as seen with carpets, curtains, blinds, light fittings and appliances.
• Alarm. Eircom Phonewatch
BER DetailsBER: E2 BER No.112620000 Energy Performance Indicator:346.77 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsDRIVE INTO ATHY ON THE N78 (DUBLIN ROAD) AND IN THE TOWN CENTRE TURN LEFT AT THE FIRST SET OF LIGHTS ONTO THE CARLOW ROAD. DRIVE THROUGH RAILWAY GATES AND TAKE THE FOURTH ENTRANCE ON THE LEFT INTO GRAYSLANDS AND DRIVE STRAIGHT UP TO THE TOP, KEEPING LEFT. TAKE THE THIRD ENTRANCE ON THE RIGHT AND THE HOUSE IS THE LAST ON THE LEFT.
DISTANCES Train and Athy; 1.7km. Carlow. 1.8km. Naas. 36km. Red Cow/M50. 66km.
Viewing DetailsViewing any time by prior appointment wth Fingleton & Co. 0598638606 or Mob 086 8309688.