DescriptionBuilt in 2009 no. 99 Cedar Place is a modern, first floor corner apartment boasting a sunny West facing wrap around balcony with views to the adjacent six acres of open green space. The bright and spacious accommodation extends to an impressive c. 76 sq.m. (818 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with walk in storage and hotpress off, kitchen cum breakfast room, living room, two double bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and main bathroom. Cedar Place is ideally located adjacent to 6 acres of open green space incorporating playing pitches and children’s playground and only minutes walk from bus routes including the Swords Express. Ridgewood is an award winning development that enjoys easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50. All amenities including bus routes, Tesco Express, Pharmacy & Medical Centre are within walking distance.
• Sunny West facing balcony
• Gas fired central heating
• Two double bedrooms
• Spacious corner apartment
• Turnkey condition
• Hive smart-system fitted allowing for mobile control of heating and lighting throughout
• Owner occupied
• Bright and spacious accommodation
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
• Solid shaker style fitted kitchen complete with integrated hob & oven
• Laminate flooring to the entrance hall, walk in storage, living room, bedrooms and walk in wardrobe
• Tiled floors to the kitchen and bathroom
• New condenser boiler fitted January 2020
• Upgraded water tank in hotpress
• Double glazed windows
• Excellent location only minutes walk to Swords Express & Dublin bus routes, Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50
• Annual Management fee €1,211.32 - Greendoor Property Management
• Schools close by:
Holy Family Junior & National School
Loreto College Secondary School
Coláiste Choilm Secondary School
Entrance hall - Laminate flooring. Walk in storage and hotpress off.
Kitchen - 3.4m x 3.1m
Fully fitted solid shaker style kitchen with integrated electric hob and oven. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Living room - 5.2m x 4.3m
Bright and spacious dual aspect room with laminate flooring. Door to sunny wrap around West facing balcony with views to the adjacent open green space.
Bedroom 1 - 4.5m x 3.0m
Bright dual aspect master bedroom with laminate flooring and walk in wardrobe.
Walk-in Wardrobe - 2.2m x 1.5m
Fitted wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 2.9m
Double room with laminate flooring.
Bathroom - 2.2m x 1.7m
Bath, wc & whb. Tiled floor and wall tiling at bath surround. Wall cabinet. Heated towel rail.
To the front there is communal parking with one designated parking space and designated visitor spaces. The block is adjacent to six acres of open green space with playing pitches and children’s playground.
BER DetailsBER: B3
Energy Performance Indicator: 126.56 kWh/m²/yr