Imagine the comfort of living in a spacious, energy efficient home. Imagine living in a beautifully historic setting with parkland and waterways on your doorstep. Imagine a short stroll into town on Saturday morning to browse through the shops, sip coffee and meet friends. Imagine sporting facilities for the whole family within walking distance of your home. Now imagine your dream lifestyle becoming a reality.....
Welcome to Landen Park.
Superior Low Energy Design:
• ‘A’ rated energy efficient homes.
• Low energy, low carbon houses.
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
• High performance, low U-value windows and external doors.
• Low emission argon-filled windows which reflect heat back into the room.
• GFCH with ‘A’ Rated Gas Condensing Boiler and multi-zone controls.
• Solar panels for hot water and photovoltaic solar panels for electricity generation.
• Thermal mass for passive heat storage.
• Underfloor heating on ground floor with thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs.
Kitchen & Utility:
• Elegant high-quality fitted kitchens in either contemporary or classic styles with a choice of finishes.
• Fitted storage units to utility room.
• High quality fitted wardrobes to bedrooms with a choice of contemporary or classic styles with assorted storage and hanging options.
Bathrooms & En-Suites:
• Stylish bathrooms with attractive range of high quality sanitary ware and fittings.
• Generous tiling to bathroom and en-suite wet areas.
• Downstairs w.c. fitted with electric towel rail.
• Eircom and UPC available on site.
• Internal walls plastered and painted with a choice of two colours.
• Wood burning stove with bespoke fireplace exclusively designed for Landen Park by Michelle Hetherington.
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard.
• Wired for intruder alarm and ...