RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this alluring two bedroom own door apartment to the market in Parklands Court, Ballycullen. This exclusive and highly sought after development is located at the foothill of the Dublin mountains and is bounded by attractive planting and manicured green space. It is conveniently located within a stones throw of an array of amenities including local shops, shopping centres, primary and secondary schools; not to mention the M50 motorway less than 5 minutes by car. The idyllic triple aspect offers an abundance of light throughout the property all day and interior living accommodation of c. 775 sq ft comprises of front porch, lounge, kitchen/dining room and an inner hallway with access to two double bedrooms and the main family bathroom. No. 91 comes to the market in no less than â€œturn keyâ€ condition throughout having been meticulously maintained by its current owner and will surely appeal to first time buyers and clients looking to downsize. It boasts an unparalleled position within the development, tucked away with minimal passing traffic. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- c. 775 sq ft
- BER C3
- Management fee c. 650 per annum
- Pristine condition throughout
- Bright triple aspect unit
- Own door entrance
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted "shaker style" kitchen
- 2 generous double bedrooms
- Sunny westerly rear aspect
- Communal rear garden space
- Tucked away in the most peaceful section of the development
- Ideal cul de sac position
- Ample parking to front
- Exclusive and highly sought after development
- M50 Motorway found less than 5 minutes by car
- Ideal for first time buyers & clients trading down
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on Firhouse Road from Rathfarnham, turn left onto Ballycullen Road at Mortons Pub junction. Proceed ahead through the first set of tra ...