Beautifully presented 3 bed duplex (108 sqm) located in mature development on outskirts of Bettystown village!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious and well presented, three bedroom duplex in an excellent location. The property has well appointed rooms that are bright and airy, ready for someone to put their own stamp on. With the benefit of private parking, the duplex also has its own private balcony to the rear making the large living room an ideal space for entertaining.
From the hallway the kitchen leads off, which has modern wall and floor units, fully tiled splashback and a good size dining area with double doors that can be opened inwards. The living room, which is separate, is light filled and has a feature fireplace as well as double doors leading out to the private balcony. A very useful storage cupboard is also located from the hallway under the stairs and situated next to the downstairs wc.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a fully tiled en suite shower room as well as fitted wardrobes. Both the second and third bedrooms which are good size double rooms have wood flooring and fitted wardrobes in both. The family bathroom is fully tiled and has a shower over the bath, and there is a large hot press located opposite that is also suitable for storage.
• Presented in excellent condition
• South facing private balcony
• Popular residential location
• Entrance hall: 5.62m x 1.89m. Wooden floor.
• Kitchen/ dining area: 5.96m x 2.78m. Built in oven and hob. Tiled splashback.
• Guest wc/whb with tiled floor and splashback
• Sitting room: 5.69m x 4.80m. Fireplace and double doors to balcony. Solid wood floor.
• Storage (under stairs)
• Landing area: 4.14m x 2.90m
• Master bedroom: 3.51m x 3.23m Built in wardrobes
• En-suite shower room: 2.66m x 1.15m
• Bedroom 2: 4.02m x 2.52m built in wardrobe and Velux window with integrated blind
• Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.15m built in wardrobe and Velux window with integrated blind
• Bathroom: 3.30m x 2.79m. Fully tiled
• Hot Press
• Gas heating
• Wired for alarm
• Excellent broadband connectivity
From Southgate Shopping Centre, Drogheda, follow the Colpe Road to Donacarney. Take the right turn immediately at the Old School onto the R150. Continue straight for approx. 1.5km, straight through the roundabout and follow the road as it veers left.
Continue along the Eastham Road, turn left and then immediate right, the Village Hotel is on the left hand side and the entrance to Eastham court is on the right. No 90 is up the stairs on the first complex to the left of the entrance.
FeaturesPresented in excellent condition
South facing private balcony
Popular residential location