Description******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 3rd October 2019 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
Joint Agency with DNG Creedon 021 4897300
End of terrace two bedroom home is situated in a quiet and highly sought after residential area within walking distance of Newcastle West town centre. The house is located at the front of the small exclusive development of 36 homes overlooking a large green area. The garden is private, not overlooked and would make an ideal starter home or investor property.
This property is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction.
Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
AccommodationAcc: Ent Hall, Open plan Kitchen/dining/living, Wc, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Open plan kitchen/dining/living room: 9.72 X 3.17 (Tile Floor, Extractor Fan, Bright)
Utility: 1.76 X 1.0
W.C: 1.7 X 0.87 (Tile Floor, Whb, Wc)
Landing: 3.4 X 2.08 (Carpet Floor, Bright, Spacious)
Bedroom 1: 4.28 X 4.17
Bedroom 2: 4.3 X 2.46
Main Bathroom: 2.16 x 2.05 (Tile Floor, Tiled Walls, Whb, Wc, Electric Shower, Bath)
FeaturesPVC Windows & Doors
Rear Garden Area
Overlooking Green Area